Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Valkyria Chronicles 2: World Artworks Delayed

UDON Entertainment has announced that the Valkyria Chronicles 2: World Artworks has been delayed until "late May" rather than the expected April release. Amazon provides a more concrete release date of May 17, but there is no way of knowing right now if that will actually be the release date. It is possible that May 17 will indeed be the release date as that is in line with UDON's late May announcement, but do not be surprised if it turns out to be later than that.

Despite the delay, I urge everyone to still purchase the artbook. Not only will it be filled with wonderful art and information, good sales would go a long way in convincing UDON to release VC3's artbook despite the game not being localized.

Lets keep our fingers crossed for some good VC news to come our way. Hopefully we will get more information on the "Valkyria Duel" game recently trademarked.

2 comments:

  1. Not surprised with UDON at all, by the way we should not think that Valkyria Duel is a Valkyria Chroncicles game, I personally don't want to be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serenade_King: I'm doing my part to get the VC3 artbook, I got two of VC1 and have pre-ordered two of VC2 :P. About Valkyria Duel... I would love if it's something like Persona 4 with Arc System Works game, I want to see a battle of Marina Vs. Selvaria just like when I beat her in the game :D.

    ReplyDelete